How to Protect Investments from Volatility in Markets
When talking about investment, you need to be aware about market volatility, which described as ups and downs in the stock market (aka. fluctuation or inconsistency).
- Are you worried about market volatility?
- How was your past investment experience?
- Are you planning to contribute to your savings plan every year?
What causes Volatility?
1. Global Factors
-like, uncertainty in global economic conditions
2. Country Specific
- for instance, uncertainty in political scenario
3. Industry Specific
- Such as changes in policies specific to that industry
Guaranteed Investment Funds (aka Segregated Funds) can help you benefit during Market Volatility
✓ Potential Creditor Protection
✓ Death Benefit Guarantee
✓ Growth Potential
✓ Professional Portfolio Management with Diverstification
✓ Principal Guarantee
✓ Resets - Lock In Market Gains
✓ Bypass Probate Fees
What are Guaranteed Investment Funds Suitable For?
✓ Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
✓ Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA)
✓ Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
✓ Non-registered Account
Remember that volatility can be balanced out through long term investment. So it is advisable to spend time in the market and not time the market.